Get Adobe Flash player

postheadericon Sun Palace Casino Weekly bonus offers

Every week Sun Palace Casino emails its players from the USA new and exciting casino bonuses and unique promos. So do not miss these special limited-time offers awarding all U.S. players even more free cash with their deposits at one of the best online casinos available.

Christmas is over and the North poll is back to normal so its time to Chill out with it! Get a 75% credit when depositing with MST Gift Cards from Tuesday January 3rd to Thursday January 5th.

Get reday for the HAPPY NEW YEAR SEASON BONUS! An old year is ending for a new one to begin! Valid from December 30th to January 12th for all active USA online casinos players!

All week long enjoy a 30% extra on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Order and you’ll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!

Have fun and get involved with Sun Palace benefits, credits, tournaments, latest news and more!

About Sun Palace Casino:
With imagery reminiscent of Monte-Carlo, Sun Palace is every bit as beautiful and luxurious as its name suggests. Players enjoy high limits, multi-million dollar jackpots, exceptional service and an unparalleled comps program. It’s no wonder Sun Palace holds particular appeal with high rollers and upscale USA online casino players.

Comments are closed.